YOU – Can you relate to this…
- You’ve been struggling for some time now. Life seems to go by like a blur.
- You’ve lost your sense of direction and Purpose.
- You feel guilty for putting your needs first.
- You want to be there for everyone but it’s never enough.
- All these fears and limiting beliefs have begun to surface and you are starting to question yourself, your abilities, your decisions, your judgement.
- Because you were taught from a young age that you need to work hard to achieve success, rather than having the natural talents, skills and capabilities to do so …
- You were pushed to succeed by your parents through constant criticism rather than positive encouragement …
- You’ve made choices in life based on what other people want or expect of you …
- You feel guilty for saying ‘no’ or not appeasing (your go-to state)
- You’ve noticed a pattern of rescuing, people pleasing, enabling and fixing as this is your experience and belief of how relationships function …
- All you can hear is the constant negative self-talk in your head.
- Beneath the veneer, your confidence seems to come and go … secretly you just don’t feel good enough …
- You’re worried about what other people think of you …
- You’re unsure about the next step or perhaps the thought of the next step paralyses you and prevents you from moving forwards. You feel stuck.
- You seem to wake up most mornings already stressed and wound up, with your mind racing over the seemingly endless list of tasks that need to be completed NOW.
- In fact, you’re having trouble sleeping at nights because you have so much going on in your head.
- There’s never enough time in the day. It seems like you are constantly firefighting.
- You’re overly emotional …
- It’s starting to take its toll, physically, emotionally and mentally.
- You feel like a prisoner of your own life – out of control, exhausted, overwhelmed and alone.
You know that something is going to break at some point and that something is probably going to be YOU!
In the midst of all of this blurry haze, one thing is clear though …somewhere along the way, you lost your power. And you know you need to get it back.
Because you know you’re not living your best life.
You know that you need to find a way out and regain that clarity of perspective, focus, passion and purpose you once had.
But it hasn’t been easy doing it on your own.
You know you need to get back in touch with your intuition again. Your true self.
So your first instinct is to talk to someone who has been through what you are going through. And not just someone who has been through it. But someone who has navigated through the uncertainty, the lows, the challenges, the obstacles, and not only overcome them, but emerged successfully – a stronger, happier and better person for it.
Because the other choice is to give in to your fears, continue to let others make the decisions for you, and create the life that you DON’T want.
And that’s not you and never will be …
So here’s the first step to taking back your choice in life and becoming the person that you know and want to be. The best version of yourself.
To live a life of freedom, authenticity, ease, and profitability with a renewed sense of Peace and Purpose.
To live your BEST life.
If you’d like to explore working with me to find out how you can do this, click here and book in a time for a call with me now.
And if you’re still not sure and want to get to know me a bit better, click here to read my story …