This is my last post for the week in this group as I will be tied up in an intensive workshop over the weekend. So I wanted to say THANK YOU for being such a great audience and for letting me into your life over the last 5 days.
If you haven’t experienced coaching before, hopefully by now you will have a better understanding and insight into the journey that my clients take with me. Of course, it’s only the tip of the iceberg. There are a whole host of other techniques that I haven’t even touched on this week including another modality I love to use that involves working with the three brains in your body – tuning into your heart, gut and head, and aligning them so that all three are in harmony and everything flows seamlessly. How many times have you wished you had followed your heart or listened to your gut instinct but were over-ruled by your head, and the outcome was not what you wanted? Through a series of breathing and visualisations exercises, I can teach you how to tune into your heart, gut and head and have all three working together smoothly towards the achievement of your outcomes.
The areas I find myself working in particularly with my clients are managing anxiety and stress, boosting confidence levels and performance at work as well as in the home environment, and going through a career change.
As I mentioned in my very first post, I am particular about who I work with as I want to make sure we are a great fit and if we are, I guarantee that we will do phenomenal things together! If you are interested in working with me, all you need to do is email me to apply for a complimentary Discovery Session where you will get my undivided attention for half an hour to drill down into what is holding you back and find out if we are a great match.
If you are still sitting on the fence or are not sure, that’s ok. I respect that it needs to feel right to you and at the same time, it should also bring up feelings of discomfort which is natural because you will be pushing yourself outside your comfort zone. And as we all know, when we do that, that’s when the magic happens!
So if you are still searching for clarity or are looking for further reassurance, I’ll make it as easy for you as possible and answer a question that is probably in your mind right now – Why do I need a coach?
You may need a coach if …
- You have been struggling with anxiety, overwhelm, stress, and daily fears and beliefs about yourself which have prevented you from moving forwards and achieving what you want in life.
- You have been doing your best to go it on your own or perhaps with some outside help and still feel stuck, paralysed and as if you are living Ground Hog day over and over.
- You are tired of feeling this way and know you need to bite the bullet and just do something different. But you don’t know what.
- You want more for yourself in life and for your loved ones but don’t know how to go about and get it.
- You’ve now reached the tipping point. You’re worried about what might give, and that might be you.
- You have a passion for learning and continuing to grow both personally and professionally and see the intrinsic value in having a personal coach to help you in your journey to provide you with the guidance, mentoring, accountability, measurability and motivation you know you need to stay the path and discover new ones!
The most successful business people on this planet all have coaches to guide and mentor them, not only to help them achieve their goals, but to also help them to keep on growing.
The next question of Why me?, we will answer in the Discovery Session that you will apply for to find out if we are a great fit :).
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS ONLY OFFERS
And so to thank you for being such a great group, I have the following 2 EXCLUSIVE Members Only Offers for you –
- Take up either my GROW WITH CHANGE or CHANGE YOUR LIFE package, and you will receive 10% OFF the package fee. That is an incredible saving of up to $400!
- For the Career Changers out there, if you invest in my Online Dream Job Program, you will receive a ONE HOUR 1:1 CAREER STRATEGY SESSION with me for free (worth $300). If you choose either of my Support packages, this one hour session will be in addition to the sessions included. Click here to find out more – http://bit.ly/1FvrK1A.
I don’t normally offer discounts or complimentary coaching sessions for the simple reason that I have set my coaching packages at a very reasonable level. I invest a great deal of personalised time with each of my clients often communicating with them on a daily basis. Ask any of my coaching clients (past or present) and they will tell you that my fees are NOT reflective of how much value they get from it … as the value they receive back is multiple times the investment. Hopefully you will already have seen that from the information I have shared with you this week. The incredible changes they experience in their life as a result of their coaching journey are immeasurable in value. Because what price do you put on something that provides and creates a path to greater happiness, fulfilment, confidence, purpose and meaning to your life?
So this is a ONE-TIME offer! If you are interested in working with me, make sure you take advantage of these savings, as these offers must be taken up by no later than the end of this month which is fortuitously a leap year – MONDAY 29 FEBRUARY 2016.
I hope you have been able to get a really good feel for how I work, my approach and what I do from this week’s posts.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with you all over the last 5 days and hope to keep open channels of communication and build upon our connections going forwards. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me at [email protected].
And if you haven’t already, I would love you to join me over at my Facebook business page for regular insights, tips and advice, similar to what I have done this week – www.Facebook.com/mimifong.com.au.
I’ll leave you with these last FINAL QUESTIONS AND THOUGHTS –
- What would you like your life to look, feel and be like in 12 months from now?
- What do you need to do differently to get there?
- What would it mean to you to get it?
- What would it be worth to you?
I would love to hear from you to let me know.
Have a fantastic weekend and I hope to cross paths with you again soon!
All my best